New Britain Dentist - New Britain Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes a description of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Gladstein Dental Center
70 Vine Street
New Britain, CT 06052
*Receptionist is available at 8:30 AM
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans. In addition we accept:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Delta Dental
- Decare Dental Networks
- All regular insurance plans
We accept checks, cash or credit cards (Mastercard, VIsa, Discover). We also offer a flexible payment plans through CareCredit; please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including dentistry, LASIK, veterinary, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible dental, medical organizations. CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on it. They have been in business for over 20 years, helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Facilities, Equipment, & Procedures
We provide a wide range of procedures in almost every specialty area of dentistry, in a state of the art office.
For your extra comfort:
- We will actually discuss the things that are important to you; including dental problems, cosmetics, and financial concerns.
- We will work out a plan, with you, to meet your needs.
- We will explain things in as much of little detail as you like.
- Televisions in all treatment rooms
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) - to help relax if you are nervous.
To help better diagnose problems
- Tekscan-Computer analysis of how hard you bite on every spot in your mouth
- Digital X-rays - allows us to magnify the teeth, and bone.
- Extremely thorough examinations
- Inraoral Photography - which magnifies your teeth about 50 times their normal size.
- Lasers to detect cavities
- Transillumination - a special light to help see directly through teeth
- Vizilite Cancer Detection
- Tests to help diagnose jaw, muscle & TMJ problems
Our experience, and extra training make us experts in treating a wide range of dental probmes, from the most simple to extremely complicated problems, all in one office. These are just some of the procedures we provide:
- Whitening teeth with Zoom, and dental trays.
- Tooth colored fillings
Replace missing teeth
- Partial Dentures
- Full Dentures
Treatment of Gum problems
- Root plane - non-surgical deep cleaning
- Antibiotic treatment
- - direct placement of antibiotics in gum defects,
- - antibiotic pills
- - antibiotic mouthwashes
- Surgical treatments
Treatment for badly broken down teeth
- Root canal therapy- If necessary, we can remove the infected nerves & blood vessels inside the teeth.
- Build Ups
- Crowns - Custom made to match the color of your teeth.
- Inlays & Onlays
- Surgical Extractions
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Implant placement
- Diagnosis of problems between your jaw, muscles and TMJ (temperomandibular joint)
- Tekscan - computer scan that analyzes your bite
- Centric Relation diagnostic models
- Splint Therapy
- Medications as needed to relax muscles
- Reshaping, or adding to your teeth if necessary to align your TMJ & your bite
- Coordination with expert physical therapists & surgeons, as needed
- For patients with pain, swelling and trauma
- Extractions & Surgical extractions
- Root Canal Therapy
- Replacing teeth knocked out due to an accident
- fluoride treatment
- treating tiny cavities before they get big.
Full mouth reconstructionFor patients with very severe problems, we have extensive training and experience with the most complex problems. These often require a combination of many different areas to restore a proper bite, give you a good looking smile, and create a long lasting comfortable reconstruction. Every patient's care is thoroughly analyzed, planned, and discussed with you to find the best option for you.
Our fully trained staff uses the most modern and highest quality techniques and and supplies.